Instant Lolly is committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of our website visitors. This policy (together with our Terms of Service and any other documents referred to on it) sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to loan applications (including your name, date of birth, address and contact details, date of application, loan amount and application outcome);
- information you provide when you contact us through our contact form or via email (including your name and email address);
- information about your computer and about your visits to this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
Using your personal information
- We may use your personal information to:
- enable you to use the services available on the website;
- enable lenders and credit intermediaries to make lending decisions when you submit a loan application (including checking the files of a credit reference agency or fraud prevention agency);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to the website;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
if we have your consent, we may send you marketing communications by email where you have specifically agreed to this. We may also pass your information to trusted third parties with your consent who may contact you via telephone, email, SMS, MMS or post to inform you of offers relating to products and services which may be of interest to you;
The trusted third parties that may contact you may be from a variety of different sectors e.g.:
- credit brokers, including but not limited to: Combritech Ltd;
- third party marketing providers of credit reports;
- credit card providers.
If you wish to opt-out of marketing from us, you may do so at any time by using the link provided within the marketing material you have received.
If you wish to opt-out of marketing from third parties, you may do so at any time by completing their opt-out process. This will usually be a link within the marketing material you have received or by completing the opt-out form on their own websites.
- In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected servers).
All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology.
You have the right to access personal information that is held about you.
To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us by post, enclosing your postal details and a cheque for £10 payable to Amaze Media.
Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices are third part websites.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is . Our data protection registration number is .
Check the register of data controllers