Terms of Service
If you make a loan application via our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these Terms.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website. By using our website and by agreeing to these Terms, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Our website is intended for users within the United Kingdom only. By using our website and by agreeing to these Terms, you warrant and represent that you will be situated within the United Kingdom at all times whilst using our website.
We provide an independent online service which matches borrowers and lenders, or other brokers, for the purpose of entering into a short-term loan agreement.
Our service is free for you to use. We receive a fee from the credit providers we work with for introducing you to them, when you make a loan application through this site.
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and materials on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms.
- You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent of sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, screenshot or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from the website.
- You must not:
- use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website, or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- tamper with, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of this website;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without express written content;
- link to this website using any inline linking technique;
- frame the content of this website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of this website.
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the materials on the website are kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Nothing in these Terms will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these Terms:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these Terms or in relation to the subject matter of these Terms, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
Breaches of these Terms
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms, if you breach these Terms in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these Terms in any way, we may:
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise.
Third party websites and hyperlinks
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Our logo is a trade mark belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of this trade mark, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The other registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
We may revise these Terms from time-to-time. Revised Terms will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised Terms on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
We may transfer, subcontract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these Terms without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, subcontract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
If the provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competetent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Exclusion of third party rights
These terms are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise or our and your rights in relation to these terms is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Law and jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.